What to consider when shopping for a countertop
When you’re shopping for quality countertops during your next home remodel, it’s important to consider how long you plan to live in your home, as well as what other items you may want to upgrade. Typically, most homeowners include new cabinetry and backsplashes when having kitchen counters put in. If you’re redoing a bathroom counter, you may also want to consider including tile or flooring in your renovation budget. Alternately, if you plan on selling your home, you may prefer to look for most cost-effective materials that still give a stylish appearance. No matter your circumstances, Cornerstone Granite can deliver a look and feel you’ll love. We use only the finest materials and our craftsmanship is second-to-none. We have options for every budget and we’re happy to custom craft a hard surface for any need.
Quality stone materials
We have expertise with a large selection of stone materials and we can exquisitely craft any granite, stone, or quartz counter to fit your home. Each material we use has specific benefits that you may be looking for. Our countertop materials include:
- Granite – heat, stain, and scratch resistant; ideal for kitchen counters
- Marble – stylish look; great for bathrooms, fireplaces, etc.
- Quartz – durable and low maintenance; stain, heat and scratch resistant
- Limestone – warm colors and unique looks
- Onyx – can be backlit, stunning colors, and great for fireplaces
- Gemstone – made of semiprecious stones; unique look
- Travertine – weathered look; great for facades and stairs
- Soapstone – heat resistant; vintage look
- Slate – various colors; great for floors and entryways
- and more!
No matter the material you select, we’ll ensure it looks amazing in your home. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation!
You shouldn’t have to pay more for reliable service and professional communication. At Cornerstone Granite, we take special care to keep our clients apprised throughout the fabrication and installation process and we pride ourselves on prompt and friendly service. We’ll show up on time and install your counters perfectly—as promised. We’ve served countless homeowners in Denver, CO, and we can do the same for you. Contact us now to schedule an estimate!